Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
Our seed packets are personalized, so we first mock it up for you, get your approval and then print/produce before dispatch. We ship items from Australia to the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ and other countries worldwide.
Our standard process is:
- Preparing your personalized mock-up (24-48 hours)
- Getting your approval (plus time to make any amendments)
- Once the mockup has been approved we make your finished product for dispatch within approx 5-7 working days. NB: If you have ordered a rush order, then your order will be dispatched within 48 hours (weekdays).
- USA/Canada: Please allow approx. 7-14 working days for delivery after the date of dispatch. Orders are posted from Australia so please allow the possibility of additional time for customs processing.
- Europe: Please allow 7-14 working days for delivery after the date of dispatch. Orders are posted from Australia. Note that European countries charge VAT for international arrivals so this may be payable to your government to receive your seed packets.
- Australia: Standard Parcel Post: Allow 5-7 working days after dispatch.
- New Zealand: International Postage with tracking: Please allow 6-10 working days after dispatch for delivery.
For your peace of mind all orders are sent TRACKED.
Q: Do packets contain seeds?
No. You receive empty packets printed with your personalized design for your wedding, baby shower, memorial, tea party, or bridal shower. You fill them with the seeds of your choice when you receive them.
Q: Can I see a proof before printing?
Yes. We prepare a mock-up of your customized seed packets for you to review and approve before start printing. If changes are required we will provide an amended mock-up. We will only print once your mock-up is approved. Mock-ups are sent out within 48 hours of you ordering and providing us with the details we need (e.g. your names and event date).
Q: What things do you customize?
You can choose your own quote/title that is up to 15 characters long. You can also add names, date and seed name. We do not change the colors or designs that are on the seed packets already.